Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Breast Cancer Response

I didn't even know that breast cancer was discovered in the 1600's. I have some questions for you, that i would like you to answer for me. My first question is, could you get breast cancer from just laying down on the coach or simply eating the wrong foods? This brings me to my next question, how do you feel about breast cancer? Also my last question is, do you know how many people in the U.S, support or help to raise money for a cure for this disease? Your breast cancer blog sounded good and it had lots of awesome facts. In other words, I liked it and it was interesting too. By any chance would you ever help find a cure for breast cancer? And finally, I am glad I read your blog because now I learned something I didn't know and I learned something new.  

No comments: